Elms College Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to NetPartner!
You can compete the following items on this site:
- View a list of the financial aid documents received and documents outstanding
- View and print your financial aid award letters
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- View lifetime totals for student loans and other aid
- View important messages, announcements, and job postings
- Confirm grant and loan disbursments to your student account
- Print financial aid forms and brochures
Remember: Check your Elms e-mail account on a regular basis for information about revised award letters, scholarship opportunities, work-study job postings, important announcements and deadlines.
Log In and Application Instructions
NetPartner Log In Instructions:
To access the financial aid online system, enter your Student ID (starts with 7700) and your NetPartner PIN. You must be accepted to Elms College to receive a username and NetPartner PIN.
2016-2017 Financial Aid Application Instructions:
- If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Be sure to enter our school code, 002140, to ensure we receive a copy.
- If required, submit the other requested documentation within 15 days of the initial request. You can check your document requirements and status under the "Documents" tab.
**ALL STUDENTS must accept, reduce or decline their awards on the "Your Awards" tab. Loans will not be disursed and other aid will not be credited to your tuition account until you have completed this process**
Questions? Contact us:
Berchmans Hall, Room 132:
Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM